Youth Stampede Summer Camps
Join us down at Stampede Park for a week of summer fun! Campers will learn about Stampede traditions, explore Indigenous culture, and try their hand at some favourite cowboy activities! Campers will experience Canadian culture, and through our partnership with the Centre for Newcomers, cultures from around the world!
- A classic Stampede pancake breakfast
- Tipi raising
- Miniature horses
- Line dancing
- An ice cream social
- Stampede Summer Camp runs the week of July 27-31, 2020 (1 week only!)
- Camp spots are limited and available on a first-come first-served basis
- Camp runs daily from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- This camp is open to children ages 8-11
- The camp will be based at Sweetgrass Lodge on Stampede Park with activities taking place throughout the Park
- Snacks will be included
- Before camp care is available starting at 8:00 am ($25/week)
- After camp care is available ending at 5:00 pm ($25/week)
- Daily lunches are available ($30/week)
- Camp fee: $300
Registration for July 27-31 Summer Camp opens March 9, 2020
Registration deadline: To be determined
Please Note: The Calgary Stampede is assessing what may be possible with respect to all programming in the coming months given that the full impact of COVID-19 on the community remains unknown. Summer Camp registration remains open, and we will contact registered families if there are any updates to camp schedules or programing.
If you have questions please email email@example.com
- Download the registration form and fill out the necessary information.
- Click ‘Register Online’ and upload a photo or scanned copy of the registration form in the section titled, ‘Upload your completed/signed documents’.
- Add items to cart and complete checkout.
Check out some feedback from previous campers and parents!
“The kids enjoyed coming each day and are grateful for the opportunity to attend this year. They also loved the food they said.”
“My daughter said, ‘This is the best camp I have ever attended. Why can't we have it all through summer? Mum, the 1 week is too short.’ But was wonderful.”
“First camp - great experience! Well organized. I wish I could have come! Like nutrition aspect as well.”
“Electronic communication was excellent! So detailed and thorough. Kids had a lot of fun!”